We recently listed a handful of units in the Courtyards at Onion Creek development in south Austin, minutes from downtown. As with all of the units, Unit 1102 boasts an amazing finish-out, including:
- Wood flooring
- Hardwood raised panel custom kitchen cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- G.E. stainless steel appliances with gas stoves
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Stainless steel double-sink
- 9 to 18-foot ceilings with crown molding in living and dining areas in two-story homes
- Direct vent fireplaces with gas logs and glass doors
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room
- Pre-wired for security system
- Generous storage areas
This 2 bedroom unit has 2 full bathrooms, and 2078 square feet per the tax records.
It's priced to sell at just $219,000.
Along with the purchase, the new owner will get a membership at the Onion Creek Club valued at $10,000!
This particular unit is vacant and ready for immediate move-in. The entrance to the community is only a few hundred feet from I-35, and the distance to downtown is about 8-9 miles.
If you're interested in setting up a time to take a look at this property or any other home in the Austin, Texas area, feel free to call me anytime at 512-796-7653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also search all Austin Tx real estate for sale by visiting our website at www.austintexashomes.com.
If you're looking for a home in the Austin area, you can also visit my primary website at www.austintexashomes.com. Thanks!